10 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

Cooking Demo

To contact us Click HERE


Hello poodle followers! You haven't heard from me for a little while. I was busy putting together a cooking demo on whole grains for the diabetes support group at Saint James. It was very fun! I talked about a lot of whole grains and grain alternatives. Of course that means my favorite...beans...and also seeds. They liked my one minute bread made fro flax meal. If you are new to the blog look in the index at all of my one minute bread creations. They really are great for diabetes because they have NO carbs that can turn to sugar, only some from fiber. And that's great for celiacs because we tend to not get enough fiber. I also demonstrated my roasted chickpeas and made some pumpkin muffins, all on the blog already. Now that fall is in the air we all need to get cooking! I have so many ideas in my head that I just need to get into the pot!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder