12 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

Organizing Tips

To contact us Click HERE
Dehydrated Vegetables


How many of you use Pinterest? There are a lot of great gluten-free ideas on there. Rudi's has a cute gluten-free breakfast page right now.  http://pinterest.com/rudisglutenfree/gluten-free-breakfast/

We save tons of ideas, but how many do you really use? I love to save organizing tips, especially kitchen ones. Today I am organizing my kitchen and pantry, trying to get ready for the holiday season and stocking up for winter. These are a couple of Pinterest tips that I used. The first one is showing that the top of a Parmesan cheese container fits on a small mouth Mason jar! I love that tip! The other two pictures show using cake stands on your counter top. I have one on each side of my stove, with things I use all the time.  That's one less thing you have to store.

If you haven't seen it yet I wrote a new blog for Rudi's. http://www.rudisglutenfree.com/2012/11/05/hard-is-hard-no-matter-what-rock-you-live-on-by-guest-blogger-gloria-duy/

Speaking of hard, if you know any new celiacs, the holidays are a good time to reach out to them. Remember how stressful it was during your first gluten-free holiday season? If you are anywhere near the Pontiac area we will be having our support group meeting tuesday night, details on the right side of the blog. Come and join us!

I have a Thanksgiving request for pumpkin pie so I will get that up on the blog. Talk to you soon!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder