6 Ekim 2012 Cumartesi

hurricane hiatus

To contact us Click HERE

hurricane hiatus

If you weren't already aware, I live it the wonderfully unique city of New Orleans. And if you also weren't aware, it attracts hurricanes like cat hair to a black sweater. If the hurricane is on this side of the globe, it WILL get sucked straight into New Orleans. That's just the law of the land.


ANYWAY, hurricane Isaac isn't looking so bad, but just bad enough to foil my plans for cooking on Tuesday and Wednesday. Instead I'll be watching the rain drops and sipping on a glass (or two, or three) of wine until the power comes back on and the flooded streets drain away.

Hopefully by Labor Day weekend (when I have another couple of days off) things will be back to normal, the grocery stores will be re-stocked, and I'll be able to cook and photograph some more yummies for you!

If you want to see what it's like inside of a hurricane follow me on Facebook and Twitter, I might post some photos!

xoxo
Beth

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder