12 Ekim 2012 Cuma

BIG NEWS

To contact us Click HERE

BIG NEWS

Sooo... you know how you've been asking if/when/where is there going to be a Budget Bytes book?

IT'S FINALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!

Yay! As of yesterday, a book is officially going to be made. I'm partnering up with Avery (part of Penguin) to make the first Budget Bytes cookbook and I CAN'T WAIT to get started.

That's all the info I have to share for now, unfortunately, as all of the details still need to be worked out. Rest assured, I'll keep you up to date and let you know just as soon as you can get your hands on one!

ALSO

Perhaps you've noticed that the blog is looking a little "cleaner" this afternoon? I decided it was time to shape things up around here, so I've got a brand new design ...but not so different that you'll feel lost or alienated. Updated, but familiar. Ahhh... so fresh and so clean, clean, clean!

BIG THANKS to Jacquelinne at Smitten Blog Designs for helping me iron out the design details and get the coding done (I don't speak CSS). I love it!

That's all for now, peeps!

XOXO
Beth

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder