5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Rudi's Soft and Yummy Recipe

To contact us Click HERE
Hello Blog viewers! You haven't heard from me for awhile because I am busy switching over to my new website which should be ready soon. Yes, I am moving all of my recipes to the new site and am also going to include lots of home ideas such as gardening, crafting etc! I am so excited to reveal my new site soon. I have a vacation day from work today so hopefully will make some progress.

In the meantime I thought I would share this post about Rudi's new soft and fluffy bread. I have received some questions about it as people couldn't find it. It is actually the regular Rudi's bread, just new and improved and is labeled on the top "New Soft and Yummy Recipe". The have a big add campaign out there and lots of coupons, so check out their Facebook page.



New Soft and Yummy Recipe

Udi's toast on left, Rudi's on right
 I can go without bread during the day, but I love a piece of toast in the morning. I was so thrilled with the taste and texture of the Rudi's bread. It toasted up crunchy and brown and was still moist and chewy in the center. It was my dream toast...also with my home made cherry jelly!  As you can see in the picture, Udi's bread does not brown up when you toast it, and when you eat it, it is so dry it basically turns to dust in your mouth. I needed a slug of coffee in my mouth to swallow it! I can eat Udi's bread lightly warmed in the microwave, but grilled cheese or toast, NO!
The weight of these breads are very different and you can see that the size is too. The Rudi's bread could make a great sandwich for a teen or man, whereas the Udi's they would need two sandwiches. Doesn't it look like real bread? I can tell you if you squeeze the Udi's it crumbles apart and when you squeeze the Rudi's it, well, just squeezes!
Udi's on left, Rudi's on right

Udi's on left, Rudi's on right
I thought the cinnamon raisin bread did not have as many differences, but it had some. It is obviously a larger piece and looks more like...hmmm..real bread. It was also more dense and chewy and was definitely "Soft and Yummy". It is actually me new favorite toast. I am working on a holiday recipe for a French Toast Casserole and you are all invited!

My celiac daughter lives in Boulder, Colorado, home of Udi's and Rudi's. I have to tell her on the mama scale Rudi's 2, Udi's 0.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder