27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Gluten-Free Cheese Ball

To contact us Click HERE

Gluten-Free Cheese Ball


Gluten-Free Cheese Ball
8 oz box of cream cheese1 stick of butter (½ cup)2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (about an 8 oz block)½ tsp each garlic powder, onionpowder, dry mustard powder
Blend all ingredients until smooth.Form into 1 or two balls. Roll in chopped walnuts or pecans.Or you may roll it in fresh or driedherbs.




Lay cheese onto parchment or wax paper. Cover with more wax paper (it is sticky) and shape into a ball.

Roll in chopped nuts or herbs. Pick it up and roll it in your hands to shape it nicely. This presses the nuts in also.

Hello blog followers! I have been cooking and decorating for the holidays and I need to get some of these recipes posted. This is one of my favorite holiday stand-bys. I always shape it into two balls because I hate to leave food sit out too long at a party. Also if the first one doesn't get eaten at Christmas I can save it for New Years. I have already made these and have them in my freezer. These also make great gifts! You could easily vary this recipe by adding chopped green peppers, onions, etc. But my family likes it this way. Enjoy!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder