14 Ağustos 2012 Salı

Poodlelicious

To contact us Click HERE
Hello bloggers!  You haven't heard from me from awhile, but I have been busy behind the scenes with the blog. I bought a new MacBook Pro and have been having fun playing with it. I think I'll have a much easier time doing my posts. A national website is now using some of my recipes (more about that later). I switched my blog over to a newer template that will allow me to add more features. There are a lot more label categories that will make it easier for you to search for recipes, but at the top is a new search box.  Type in anything and it searches the blog, but..well..you know how that is sometimes, gives you too much! After 200 posts it started to be difficult to find things and hopefully it is easier now. If you looked here at all last week you might have seen a few crazy looks as I was experimenting!
Stop back and check me out, I have a bunch of new recipes to add to the poodle and also to my GlorDecor blog (link at the bottom). I am on a stay-cation this week!! Yippee! Thanks to Katie, a dietetic intern at Saint Francis for covering.

I can't wait for the next Pontiac celiac support group, we are going to try some quinoa dishes and sample the new Kinnikinnick soft bread that they sent me. If you are anywhere in the area stop in (see directions on the side of this post). I also got some new poodle business cards to help spread the word! A co-worker told me that her friend who went gluten-free and reads my blog is now pregnant with twins. I said that I would add that to my bio---got someone pregnant with twins!! It's really amazing how taking out the gluten can improve our overall health. Luckily I am well past the twin brooding age!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder